The conference offers the following accommodation:
(Accommodation Registration Point, Fa Yin Hall)
Located in the Fayin House residence, only a 10 minute walk from the venue.
- The accommodation consists of a double room, for 2 people sharing, NT$300 per person per day. For a single person, NT$600 per day.
- When sharing a room, you may specify your roommate or arrange it at the conference. Thee fee will be charged with the registration fee.
- A free vegetarian breakfast will be provided courtesy of Dharma Drum Mountain for anyone staying at the dormitory.
- The dormitory in this college is an environment where men and women live separately and it is not possible for us to provide a co-ed room.
Please note that the dormitory is not a commercial hotel and only provides basic services. Please bring your own towels and toiletries. For detailed information, please refer to the Accommodation Rules webpages.
The Jinshan area is a well-known hot spring resort area in northern Taiwan. After a tiring day of meetings, you can enjoy a warm and comfortable hot spring bath at the hotel. We have selected several hotels nearby:
1. Tangyu Shuangquan Hot Spring Resort
Address: 208 Huanjin Road, Jinshan District, New Taipei City
Webpage:[ agoda ]
2. Mushe Hot Spring Resort
Address: No. 166-1, Wanlijiatou, Dapengli, Wanli District, New Taipei City